Tips for Forex Analysis – Get Forex Trading Education
Forex Analysis checklist
1. Monthly main range (no more than 1000 PIPS). Measuring the range with the arrow tool.
– Firstly add horizontal lines on the arrows.
– Secondly add the thin rectangular strip on all key levels.
– Add labels: “Monthly Key Support”
2. Step up to the weekly time frame.
-Firstly use the Fibonacci tool: Click from the resistance (above) to support (bottom).
– Secondly draw a horizontal line at the 50% (0.5) level. (Remove the Fib afterwards)
– Do all three monthly series, leaving the weekly main levels as they are (no horizontal strip)
-Label the weekly mid-range levels. For example: “Weekly mid-range Resistance 0,96 **”
– Check the MA position (crossed up, cruised down / Bullish, bearish) and label.
3. Now step to the daily time frame. To draw keylevels with only the rectangular strip. Remember to use the 4-hour chart in line with the daily chart to do this.- Use a thin horizontal strip for the Daily / 4 hour key levels.
– When it helps you, change the color.
– If no key level can be seen, do not force it, stay at the week and monthly till the price action shows a key level.
– Check the MA position (crossed up, cruised down / Bullish, bearish) label (weekly and daily) .
4. Mark the higher highs / lows higher (if in uptrend) or lower highs / lows lower (if in down trend) on the daily / 4uurs time frame.
– Always think ahead when a new higher high / lower low can be expected.
5. Apply trend lines on the chart for assistance and to obtain a clearer picture which way the trend of the market will go.
– Daily and weekly lines broadly assist in the general direction.Be aware of the 3rd trend line touch / bounce + trend line break rules (weekly and daily) 4 hourly + 2 hourly chart is for the application of the counter-trend lines.Add it if possible, once you have an idea of the general trend direction (Bullish or Bearish). Trading breakouts in the direction of the trend (MA crossover and breakout should work together).
6. Draw the Fibonacci on the chart.
– Weekly + daily Fibonacci act as a guide for what direction the trend is going.Do not worry if you missed the C- Retracement; Use the D-extension targets as a potential directional bias.
– 4 hourly + 2 hourly Fibonacci is very good for entry positions. Additional confidence is given as D-extension levels overlap any key level monthly / weekly as an extra confluence.
– Trade thee Fibonacci with inside bars / counter trend line breaks + MA crossovers. Remember that 78,6% fib functions as a Stop-loss level (Not at the daily / weekly).
– Improvise a closed line, up or below the 78,6% that can make the A, B, C, D move invalid.
7: An important entry strategy is the inside candle setup. IMPORTANT: double check your currency pairs, read the candlesticks and make use of all of the rules mentioned above to get the overall market direction / bias.
– Look for inside candles to help with an entry point if there is already a trend direction.Maybe they break the two setups in your currency pairs.
– Daily / 4 Hourly inside bars provide the most reliability.- According to the rules you should highlight the inside candle, step to the next period, waiting for MA crossover then you enter your trade on the final candle.
Forex Analysis / Tips:
– Don’t forget to place your Stop-loss at the daily and 4H chart at the HH-LL-HL-LH marks.
– Not over two trades at once.
– Keep track of your daily trade notebook and be honest with yourself.
– Think in terms of percentages and PIPs.
– Always save your work and stay organised.
When we talk about Forex, scalping refers to the creation of a large amount of trades that individually yield small profits.
With a scalping strategy, traders generally expect an expected profit of between 5 to 10 Pips per trade.
In addition, traders can use a high lever to increase these profits.
Make it clear that the lever can also increase any losses.
What is the best scalp strategy? Determining whether a Forex scalping strategy is appropriate will largely depend on the amount of time you are willing to invest in scalp trading.
Best Scalper Forex
The next important point is that you have the qualities to make decisions in a flash.
To scalpe well, you can quickly predict where the market is going.
Then, click here to open and close positions within seconds.
That makes Forex scalping not easy.
Once you’ve started scaling, practice a demo account first.
Start with trades in general, try different strategies and make market forecasts.
When making predictions, keep in mind that psychology, and especially herd behavior, is an important part of market movements.
Understanding of these is key features of the Forex Scalper.
If you are interested in exercising scalping strategies then you should also be willing to accept losses.
Your goal as a scalper is to trade more profitable than losing positions.
Make sure you know when to close positions if they are not successful.
Finally, by automating your Forex scalping strategy, you can save a lot of time and energy. However: … strategies must be constantly developed and improved … … automate your strategy only after it has consistently performed over a reasonable period of time … To find out if scalping fits your personal preferences, it’s a good idea to practice Forex scalping on a free IC MARKETS. account.
We have developed a strategy that makes us more than 80% profitable.
Because in the forex world you really learn to fall and get up.
Every beginning is difficult but in the world of it all went.
Perhaps you have already lost a lot of money on the market?
And now you want to invest more in yourself.
Perhaps you have a dream a dream that we also had to be able to live from your trade, and to live well!
With your will, patience and trust we can make you a successful trader with our Forex course Trading is mainly about reading, observing, analyzing and striking.
An important reason for the loss of approximately 90% of traders is that they are too lazy to do the work that is necessary to be successful.
Another reason is that they do not have a trading plan.
And a trading plan is so important to get and be consistent.
They guess, gamble and hope.
Actually more gambling than they did.
Either way, if you are willing to work hard and disciplined, you could once more belong to those 10% traders who are very successful with the Forex course.
“When I became a winner, I said, ‘I figured it out, but if I’m wrong, I’m getting the hell out, because I want to save my money and go on to the next trade.'” – Marty Schwartz
Want to know more about trading in forex or do you want to join the forex group?
The forex group is mainly English!
Please contact me so that I can explain you much more about what we have to offer.
And all your questions can be verbs.
Technical chart analysis is the multiple patterns the chart shows and all forms of price action. Also the overall analysis and the movement of the market over a certain time period. A soon you’ve learned to master the price action and how to determine the price action. You are ready to make a benefit of certain movements in the market.
Price Action is making the most of your trading decisions on a clean chart. Free of indicators and influences from the past. You could add the moving average for some extra help.
Since Price Action reflects al variables of a certain market over a certain period with the help of price indicators as Stochastic or MACD. You won’t need all the other indicators since they simply just distract you. Only information you need to make a winning strategy is the raw movement of the market.
Fundamentals of Price Action Strategy
As told before, economic variables will move the market as well. Think of what I told you about fundamentals.
Movements like this are clearly recognizable. Just for the fun of it you should look up the chart of GBP/USD. Around the Brexit Referendum, you will see a clear drop in the value of the GBP.
Price action analysis make use of the overall cure price data. That’s why this strategy could be used on every trade at the financial market. Before starting Price Action strategy make sure you start with a clean sheet. Remove all other distracting indicators in the past.
Price action strategy
There is a big difference between charts with indicators and charts without. Example underneath will show you the difference. Take a look at both charts and tell me which one looks easier to analyze? Also charts with lots of indicators won’t give you more information. They only give you distracting information from the past that you really don’t want to know.
Self-control is something that you need for any analytical decision and the execution of trades.
Your success and sustainability will be determined within the market through your ability to maintain a centered and clear mind before executing a trade.
Often when a trader makes a mistake, they will be aware of that mistake. They also know that it’s only them to blame.
Most common mistakes:
– Trade too big Lot Sizes. – Replacing your Stop losses. – Open up too many trades. – Use of wrong leverage. – Leave trade open too long.
You and only you have control over your actions in the market.
Along your trading journey you will definitely have to fight your inner demons, nevertheless it is a great journey of self-development and discipline.
” Self control and trading “
The temptation to trade just because you’ve got a good feeling about i twill always be there!
From the moment you open your laptop in the morning your thoughts will constantly be focused on opening a position.
This temptation can lead to the opening of each trade that shows you, but it must be fought with good discipline.
In a business like forex, only persons who have good self-control are rewarded with positive and consistent trading results over time.
To reach these consistent trading results over time you have to be aware of the differentiation of all scenario’s. Even as recognizing when it’s your time to step in or when it’s time to sit back, relax and just watch the show.
Self control and trading
It’s really important to learn how to set realistic and reachable goals for yourself. This doesnt mean you can’t be a millionaire on one day, but it means that you need to understand a skill like this is highly valued so obviously it takes time to master.
Set monthly goals and keep an honest, close relation with your trading notebook. Do this the day you start trading. Don’t let the losses bring you down during your road to success. Take them as an opportunity to grow.
Forget about the money you are trying to make. To be consistent should be your only goal.
Consistent analyses, consistent drawings, consistent PIP calculations and a consistent positive attitude.
Self control and trading
Finally, your trading plan should be as honest and as organized as possible. Other questions you need to ask yourself:
How many time a day will a look at the market? Which pairs should I trade? How many trades can I open at once? What is the max. risk on my account? What sort of trader am I?
This questions are really important to get to know yourself as a trader. Where are your flaws and where are your talents? Know who you are and who you are as a trader.
Self control and trading
Experience a winning trade streak could possibly lead to a “On top of the mountain” feeling. Be aware of that. This is the result of not keeping your eyes on the price (being consistent) anymore, but letting gread and money take over your emotions. This may very well lead to a big mistake that brushes away half of your account. Remember to take the small steps in order to be successful on the long run!
IC Markets True ECN trading environment allows you to trade online on institutional grade liquidity from the worlds leading investment banks and dark pool liquidity execution venues, allowing you to trade on spreads from 0.0 pips. You can now trade along side the worlds biggest banks and institutions with your order flowing straight into our true ECN environment.Trade in a true ECN environment with no dealing desk or price manipulation. IC Markets is the online forex broker of choice for high volume traders, scalpers and robots.
For USA & Canada clients i recommend FXChoice which is also a very good broker.
Enjoy this blog? Please spread the word :)
error: Content is protected !!